We are seeking to hire a Data Research Analyst who will be responsible for maintaining company CRM through researching data related to commercial real estate properties and owners. The ideal candidate is motivated and ambitious, excited by new challenges, and able to keep a calm demeanor in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. In addition, the ideal candidate has exceptional attention to detail and enjoys innovative, collaborative work environments.
This position is a remote position that will transition to an in-office role. Candidate must be located in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Enter and maintain data in the company CRM and other information systems.
- Analyze large sets of data to remove duplicates
- Researching contact and owner information using public information and third-party websites
- Review form submissions from agents and clients to update records as needed
- Create reports within a proprietary Salesforce.com technology platform
- Assist marketing with analysis and data clean-up efforts
- Support Brand with data collection and analysis associated with market trend reports and publications
- Take-on special projects as needed
- The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s Degree or is currently enrolled to obtain a degree (real estate, finance, or related field preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Experience with data entry, and data management
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Deadline oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Real estate experience preferred
MREIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.